Friday, November 16, 2007

BMC - again

So I went to the Municipal office again on the 12th the concerned officer was ahem "visiting the wards" so then I went to office and then went again at 3pm by then he was in a "meeting".

I finally did see him as he came back to his office at 4:30pm (BTW he left office at 4:35pm, if I was his supervisor I would have....), when I asked him on what was the status of my application he nonchalantly said submit it and I will look at it. Hello buddy I did submit it last week, you haven't looked at it yet?

And he said "oh it was Diwali last week", ok that was understandable after all this was a government department and they celebrate this festival more than the common man.

"Ok can I come next week?" I said, and he said its ok you can call and find out the status.

You must be laughing your head off right now saying yeah right call him. Well I believed him and off I went on Wednesday I called and called on Tuesday and Wednesday and then asked my mom to drop in and find out what he was up to, she called me later to tell he was on "leave".

ha ha, Diwali holidays weren't enough!?

No comments: